MageRewards 1.8.6.x is now available!
Release Date: July 19, 2015
This maintenance release contains a number performance improvements, adds more compatibility with PayPal Express and Magento discounts and taxes as well as some small interface bug fixes. Full support for bundled products has also been added to this release.
- [ST-402] - Support for dynamically priced bundles
- [ST-2803] - Remove "account.magerewards.com Reports Data Sync" from configuration page
- [ST-2800] - Update all KB links to new Help Scout Links
- [ST-2797] - Missing page titles for all MageRewards specific pages on the frontend
- [ST-2811] - Points spent at shopping cart still applied after removing the product that trigger the rule
- [ST-2823] - MEE 1.14.x.x Compatibility Issue: PayPal Express Checkout error when submitting an order; Catalog Spending Rule; Tax settings = Including Tax
- [ST-2826] - Total Due = $0.01 after creating invoice for Configurable Product
- [ST-2812] - 404 Not found error on TestSuite Diagnostic Tool
- [ST-2818] - Recurring Payments not redirected to Thank you Page if referral url is used
- [ST-849] - All default_labels of shopping cart rules are showing in cart discount even if only one rule is selected
- [ST-2325] - No Rule name displayed in Discount line at Cart page when cart rule is used (Magento Coupon or ST)
- [ST-2199] - Magento EE Only: Catalog Spending slider doesn't work once bundled items of configurable products were selected
- [ST-2808] - Slow downs with the checkout process
- [ST-2695] - Admin-Panel: After selecting shipping method, it says"Get shipping methods and rates" instead of the selected shipping method
- [ST-2805] - Points-Only: Blank page produced if points-only product from wishlist move to cart
- [ST-2809] - Points-Only: Points value changed to dollar value after moving all items from Wishlist to Cart at the same time
- [ST-2804] - Typo in MageRewards warning message when customer doesn't have enough points to spent
Release Date: September 8, 2015
This maintenance release contains some major improvements to the Points-Only Products feature, namely eliminating product prices from the cart discounts. We've also addressed recent changes with the Twitter API which was preventing rewards from happening for Twitter interactions. There's now tighter compatibility with the Idev OneStepCheckout third party module as well as some other improvements, fixes and features as listed below.
- [ST-2793] - Option to disable Referral Notification Email Template
- [ST-1922] - Item Discounts and Subtotal (in cart totals section) removed for points-only products
- [ST-1914] - Reward Guest checkout if registered email account found in the store
- [ST-2686] - Send an email to customers once reviews are approved
- [ST-589] - Limit the Number of Reviews/Tags for Customer Behavior rules
- [ST-2860] - Installation of ST produce Blank Page if <Mage_AdminNotification> is disabled
- [ST-1890] - Mini Rewards Catalog is missing Points redemption display block for Points only products
3rd Party Compatibility Resolutions
- [ST-2604] - Extension Conflict: Idev Onestep Checkout - Affiliate not earning any points from a not registered referral that made guest checkout
- [ST-2740] - OneStepCheckout 4.1.3/4.1.4: No points rewarded to the existing customer if he place an order and register at checkout
- [ST-2861] - Idev OSC 4.1.4 - Item discount from catalog spending rule not applied at Admin Order and Catalog Earning is not based in discounted price
- [ST-2841] - Total Due = $0.01 after creating invoice; Catalog Spending Rule; Configurable + Simple Product; Tax = Including
- [ST-2859] - Points-Only Product + Normal Product on cart: Discount is incorrect if POP qty > 1
- [ST-2830] - Only one tag is rewarded when adding multiple tags at once
- [ST-2857] - A difference of 0.01 when maximizing points at Cart page and there are 2 or more configurable products added
- [ST-2883] - All Rewarding associated with Twitter button not working
- [ST-2862] - Twitter button not displaying if data-text (Twitter Tweet Message) include Apostrophe (')
Release Date: October 1, 2015
This release has a few new exciting features aimed at helping merchants launch a quick loyalty program and gauge the impact of their program through some basic revenue metrics.
Translation files have also been updated in this version in addition to a few other maintenance fixes, all listed below.
- [ST-2911] - Quick Launch Feature
- [ST-2875] - Addition of metrics, 'Revenue from Loyalty Customers' & 'Revenue from Referred Customers'
- [ST-2852] - Update translation files
- [ST-2904] - Milestone Email variable to display Customer Group Name
- [ST-2568] - Discount Amount calculation issue in admin panel under Items Ordered
- [ST-2858] - Too many points available in the cart if catalog spending also happened
- [ST-2910] - Twitter button is no longer visible in the "Share your referral box" on most browsers
- [ST-2909] - MageRewards Usage Notification board is empty in Dashboard at Backend
Release Date: October 25, 2015
MageRewards 126.96.36.199 for Magento is now available for download!
This maintenance release focuses on overall merchant and customer experience improvements as well as compatibility with some recent Magento security patches (SUPEE-5994, SUPEE-6285, SUPEE-6482, APPSEC-1034 and part of SUPEE-6788).
- [ST-2929] - New configuration defaults and language improvements
- [ST-2928] - Improve default email templates
- [ST-2921] - Improve customer experience when spending catalog and shopping cart rules
- [ST-2925] - Limit slider on the shopping cart based on spendings in the catalog
- [ST-2933] - Add Notification Block if invalid Referral E-mail or Code is entered during Checkout
- [ST-2922] - Error message "You are trying to redeem more points than you have in your balance. You will not be able to checkout." not displaying in some scenario.
- [ST-2924] - Check customer points spending against available balance before entering checkout
- [ST-2939] - Admin route compatibility with SUPEE-6788
- [ST-2893] - Compatibility Issue with Magento Patches (SUPEE-5994 + SUPEE-6285 + SUPEE-6482)
- [ST-2864] - MCE 188.8.131.52 / SUPEE-6285: Discount is not applied if User roles are set to Custom and is logged in at backend
3rd Party Compatibility Resolutions
- [ST-2923] - Proceed to Checkout button is not disabled in stores with Idev OneStepCheckout, if spending more than points balance
- [ST-2863] - Referral Commission Earned Twice using payment Method: Paypal Pro (Includes Express Checkout)
- [ST-2493] - Admin not able to delete customer accounts due to MySQL integrity constraint violation
- [ST-2654] - Referral Status does not update if no referral rules are Active
- [ST-2692] - "Uses per customer" not working in Shopping Cart Earning Rule
- [ST-2718] - Customer Behavior Rule fields lost after disconnecting and reconnecting MageRewards
- [ST-2847] - Referred Customer didn't earn points when registering at checkout
- [ST-2853] - MCE 184.108.40.206 only - Milestone reaches inactivity not working.
- [ST-2889] - TestSuite report shows "Fail -- Table sales_flat_quote is missing column rewards_valid_redemptions"
- [ST-2897] - MageRewards Config section is not accessible when Rewards Referral is disabled
- [ST-2912] - Wrong link for "Forgot password" at Rewards -> Configuration -> MageRewards Account Details
- [ST-2926] - Shopping Cart Spending Slider Displays More Points to Spend
- [ST-2888] - rewards/general/layoutsactive is not updating at DB config
Release Date: October 28, 2015
This release is focused on fully supporting the SUPEE-6788 patch from Magento.
- [ST-2938] - Compatibility with SUPEE-6788
- [ST-2944] - Sorting error in Milestone History grid
Release Date: November 12, 2015
This maintenance release adds mobile support to the points slider
- [ST-2388] - Can't slide slider handle when viewing store on mobile
- [ST-2299] - Resolved memory leaks in Points Expiry cron job
3rd Party Compatibility Resolutions
- [ST-2947] - Checkout button is not displaying when sliding the slider if Idev OSC is active
- [ST-2230] - Tax is not discounted in the shopping cart by the points slider
- [ST-2216] - When Points are On-Hold (status on Pending: Time) points are not approved after time passes
- [ST-2948] - TBT_Reports Indexer Exception if customer account no longer exists
- To update to latest version, you can download this release from our site.
- If you're not familiar with updating MageRewards, you will want to follow this Update Guide.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.7 or higher for the first time, you will need to connect your store to your MageRewards account. MageRewards will not function on your site without a connection to your MageRewards account.