MageRewards 1.8.4.x is now available!
Release Date: September 29, 2014
This new release includes features, fixes and improvements, most notable being:
- highly requested feature: Import Referrals
- new feature: Import/Export MageRewards settings
- fixed import/export functionality for MageRewards campaigns
Release Notes - ST Rewards Connector - Version 126.96.36.199
- [ST-752] - Coupon Code discount still computed from original price even Item discount is made from ST catalog spending rule.
- [ST-946] - Product Row Total = $0 and total due totally wrong in admin panel using Paypal Standard
- [ST-1251] - Shopping Cart slider disabled after Magento coupon code is entered.
- [ST-1502] - MageRewards Import Campaign not working correctly
- [ST-2311] - MageRewards campaign migration (import/export) issue
- [ST-2515] - Charged with Tax on Invoice even Grand Total is $0.00
- [ST-2528] - Tax remains unpaid when invoice is created on bundle and configurable products and using Paypal as payment method
- [ST-2591] - Order -> Item Ordered -> Tax Amount Column display $0.00 even tax applied, if Paypal is use as payment method.
- [ST-2623] - Rewarding for sharing purchased items on social networks (FB and Twitter) broken when using secure url
- [ST-2653] - Adjust Points modal design issue viewing in Firefox.
- [ST-2669] - Referral Imports Feature
- [ST-2679] - MageRewards settings import/export/reset feature
Release Date: December 2, 2014
This minor release includes some minor bug fixes and one integration feature:
- addressed some bugs related to points-only products
- addressed some special case scenarios for constructing product URLs for social sharing
- built support for Sage Pay Suite PRO v188.8.131.52
Release Notes - ST Rewards Connector - Version 184.108.40.206
- [ST-2703] - Missing dot in product URLs for sharing through Facebook and Twitter on Magento Enterprise
- [ST-2700] - Support for category paths in product URLs for Facebook and Twitter sharing
- [ST-2699] - Customer should not have any option to pay products in Dollar amount if rule used is Points-Only mode
- [ST-2690] - When Points Only Mode is activated, Price of the Product when added to Cart is displayed instead of Points
Extension Conflict Resolutions
- [ST-2689] - "Sage Pay Suite PRO v220.127.116.11: Sage Pay Suite [Backend - SERVER MOTO Integration]"
- [ST-2712] - Changed security settings on licensing module
- To update to latest version, you can download this release from our site.
- If you're not familiar with updating MageRewards, you will want to follow this Update Guide.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.7 or higher for the first time, you will need to connect your store to your MageRewards account. MageRewards will not function on your site without a connection to your MageRewards account.