MageRewards 1.9.2 is now available!
Release Date: March 30, 2017
In v1.9.2 of MageRewards, we're making a number of maintenance and improvements available, specifically with refactoring rewards modules and security for serialization. There are also a number of new features and bug fixes done in this version.
Always put your store into Maintenance Mode before upgrading!
A detailed list of changes follow:
New Features & Improvements
- [ST-3488] - Security improvement for Serialization in all Rewards modules
- [ST-3522] - Restrict Google from indexing Update confirmation page
- [ST-3529] - Add admin configuration to enable/disable "MY POINTS & REWARDS" automatic integration in Customer My Account section
Maintenance & Refactoring
- [ST-3507] - Refactor Rewards modules and eliminate module `RewardsCoreSpending`
- [ST-3506] - Refactor Rewards modules and eliminate module `RewardsCoreCustomer`
Third Party Module Compatibility
- [ST-3531] - Ebizmarts MageMonkey module conflict: Newsletter rewards points Duplicated after placing an order
Bug & Usability Fixes
- [ST-3518] - Rewards Social v2: fix layout integration for Facebook Like action HTML
- [ST-3517] - Rewards Social v2: Add Facebook Meta Data in Catalog and Cms pages to display correct image and description when sharing page
- [ST-3274] - Fix an exception error occurring sometimes when exporting sales orders as CSV inside admin
- [ST-3542] - Admin Order Creation: Rewards Catalog Spending Rule doesn't apply discount values in cart items Subtotal & Row Subtotal
- [ST-3504] - Admin Order Creation: Fix cart items Total Row Subtotal for older Magento versions
- To update to latest version, you can download this release from our site.
- If you're not familiar with updating MageRewards, you will want to follow this Update Guide.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.9 or higher for the first time, be sure to read our article about Points Transfers in MageRewards v1.9.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.7 or higher for the first time, you will need to connect your store to your MageRewards account. MageRewards will not function on your site without a connection to your MageRewards account.