Magento ver 18.104.22.168
ST - 22.214.171.124
Resolved with modifications.
Unable to place order. Popup message "There was an error processing your order."
To solve, follow these instructions:
1. Copy app/code/community/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php to app/code/local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php so that you are not modifying core extension files.
2. Replace Mage_Sales_Model_Order with Webkul_Customerpartner_Model_Sales_Order on line 50.
3. Open app/etc/modules/TBT_Rewards.xml and locate the following in lines 7-13:
<depends> <TBT_Common/> <Mage_Rule/> <Mage_Catalog/> <Mage_Sales/> <Mage_Customer/> </depends>
4. Add the following dependency to the node (see Resolving extension conflicts):
5. Upload new and modified files to your server.
6. Clear your cache.
Please keep in mind that implementing any modifications to your MageRewards core code does void your support agreement because you're adding dependency to the other module.