Resolved with modifications.
Admin order view page is messed up and all content display in left side and also Perge Ccsave button is not working.
1. Copy app/code/ community/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php and app/code/community/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Quote.php to app/code/local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php andapp/code/local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Quote.php so that you are not modifying core extension files.
2. Open app/code/ local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php, change line 50:
class TBT_Rewards_Model_Sales_Order extends Mage_Sales_Model_Order
class TBT_Rewards_Model_Sales_Order extends Extended_Ccsave_Model_Sales_Order
3. Open app/code/ local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Quote.php, change line 45:
class TBT_Rewards_Model_Sales_Quote extends Mage_Sales_Model_Quote
class TBT_Rewards_Model_Sales_Quote extends Extended_Ccsave_Model_Sales_Quote
4. Open app/etc/modules/TBT_Rewards.xml and locate the following in lines 7-13:
<depends> <TBT_Common/> <Mage_Rule/> <Mage_Catalog/> <Mage_Sales/> <Mage_Customer/> </depends>
5. Add the following dependency to the node (see Resolving extension conflicts):
6. Upload new and modified files to your server.
7. Clear your cache.
Please keep in mind that implementing any modifications to your MageRewards core code does void your support agreement because you're adding dependency to the other module.