AttachTermsAndConditions for Magento
Resolved with modifications.
The Attach Terms & Conditions extension conflicts with the MageRewards Mage_Sales_Model_Order rewrite.
1. Copy app/code/ community/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php to app/code/local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php so that you are not modifying core extension files.
2. Open app/code/ local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php, change line 50:
class TBT_Rewards_Model_Sales_Order extends Mage_Sales_Model_Order
class TBT_Rewards_Model_Sales_Order extends Vianetz_AttachTermsAndConditions_Model_Order
3. Open app/etc/modules/TBT_Rewards.xml and locate the following in lines 7-13:
<depends> <TBT_Common/> <Mage_Rule/> <Mage_Catalog/> <Mage_Sales/> <Mage_Customer/> </depends>
4. Add the following dependency to the node (see Resolving extension conflicts):
5. Upload new and modified files to your server.
6. Clear your cache.
Please keep in mind that implementing any modifications to your MageRewards core code does void your support agreement because you're adding dependency to the other module.