Do I need to do anything to take advantage of MageRewards 1.7?
Note: This applies only to existing license holders who are running MageRewards on Magento.
If you have an existing MageRewards license, we have automatically upgraded your account.
You should have received two emails:
- Subject: We've Upgraded Your Account
- We sent an introductory message letting you know we've upgraded your account as a heartfelt "Thank You" to our loyal merchants.
- This email was sent directly from Jay, our CEO.
- Subject: New MageRewards Account created for: [email address associated with license key]!
- This email contains all of your new required account information.
- To update to latest version, you can download this release from our site.
- If you're not familiar with updating MageRewards, you will want to follow this Update Guide.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.7 or higher for the first time, you will need to connect your store to your MageRewards account. MageRewards will not function on your site without a connection to your MageRewards account.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.6 or higher for the first time, please take note of these additional steps.