MageRewards 1.8.12 is now available!
Release Date: December 14, 2016
This is a minor release of MageRewards for Magento. Several bug fixes were addressed in this version.
Specific changes are listed below:
- [ST-3426] - Cannot filter Admin -> Order View -> Points & Rewards grid
- [ST-3411] - Test Suite not working on PHP 5.4 or earlier
- [ST-3408] - Customer cannot proceed to checkout if points expired while there is a session active with spending (Shopping Cart Rule)
- [ST-3406] - Discount code calculations are not properly taking tax based on Subtotal
- [ST-3389] - Module conflicts are not detected by testsuite
- [ST-3377] - Points Spent in Cart page is not reset when applying a Magento Promo Rule with Stop Further Rule Processing: YES and Rule Priority setup
- [ST-3373] - Points Expiry runs after 2 days (rare case)
- [ST-3372] - Persistent Cart Enabled: Slider remains visible if customer account not logged in
- [ST-3358] - Error occurred when exporting Sales/Order to CSV file
- [ST-3341] - No points received when sharing a product on facebook on some stores
- To update to latest version, you can download this release from our site.
- If you're not familiar with updating MageRewards, you will want to follow this Update Guide.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.7 or higher for the first time, you will need to connect your store to your MageRewards account. MageRewards will not function on your site without a connection to your MageRewards account.