This is a new type of Milestone Rule which allows for customers who have not logged-in to a store for a period of time, to receive points or have their customer group changed.
- This type of rule requires the Cron to be active. The Cron action runs once a day at midnight.
- Magento's System Log must be fully enabled for these rules to work.
This feature relies on Magento's ability to keep track of login timestamps for each customer. As of Magento Community 188.8.131.52 (and Magento Enterprise 184.108.40.206), the system log responsible for doing this, has been limited to tracking only guest logins by default.
Administrators must navigate to Configuration > System > Log and change this setting. Also note that login records will need to be available for the length of inactivity period you define in your Inactivity Milestone rule.
- their account has not been disabled
- they are in the correct customer group according to the rule
- they are a member of the correct website according to the rule
- the rule hasn't been executed for them before
- they haven't logged in for the past X days (from today)
- they have not already been inactive for X number of days before the start of this rule
- if the rule start date has not been reached yet, no customers will be eligible.
- if the rule end date has already passed, no customers will be eligible.
- Start Date: May 1
- End Date: June 1
- Number of Inactive Days: 7