Customer Shopping Cart Features
Shopping Cart & Checkout Summary
If a customer tries to spend more points they they have, MageRewards will display numerous warnings against this
While going through checkout MageRewards will display the aggregate point spendings and earnings.
- On each item in the cart a new column is added. This column covers the points being earned, and the points being used.
- The checkout grid shows the modified price after points have been redeemed
- This box tracks the shopping cart rules being used on the cart, both distribution and redemption
- The customer can toggle redemption rules to be applied to their cart on and off
- The cart will be updated on the fly when the customer toggles these rules
- The checkout box has been updated with the aggregate information on the entire cart
- Sums up the total points earned on both catalog and shopping cart distributions
- Sums up the total points spent on both catalog and shopping cart redemptions
- If redemption rules has modified the price of the cart or items within the cart, it will show the before and after price here