MageRewards 126.96.36.199 is now available!
Release Date: May 29, 2016
This release also contains some compatibility code to support MageStore Social Login & MageStore OneStepCheckout. Besides this, there's a number of bug fixes, usability improvements and high-level refactoring done in this version.
Note that we no longer support Magento CE 1.5.x.x and EE 1.10.x.x as of this version.
Details of all changes are listed below:
New Features & Improvements
- [ST-3183] - New Metrics in MageRewards Dashboard
- [ST-3195] - Live Feed feature in MageRewards dashboard
- [ST-3204] - Keep HelpScout Beacon permanently on the MageRewards Dashboard page
- [ST-3156]- Add "doAction()" function to MageRewards.social library
- [ST-3074] - Ability to select different Email template for Point Review Approval in multi store setup
Third Party Module Compatibility
- [ST-3141] - Magestore Onestep Checkout support for shopping cart spending on checkout page
- [ST-3180] - Extension Conflict with RewardsRef and MageStore Social Login 0.3.1
Bugs and Usability Fixes
- [ST-3169] - Cart Points Slider not working correctly if catalog points applied and point values are different
- [ST-3181] - Points Currency Image broken if "Print Points on Image = Yes", no font settings configured
- [ST-3167] - Quick Launch throws error if username is invalid
- [ST-3078 ] - Error when coupon code is entered for Shopping Cart Spending Rule
- [ST-3166] - Discount not correct if there is a Product with Price of $0
- [ST-3158] - Rewards Social 2 - A counter appears for the Pinterest button sometimes
- [ST-3150 ] - No Points Earned for Reviews if customer hit the Review Limit and posted another review after a Day when Customer Account is Saved in browser
- [ST-3144] - Disabling Output of RewardsSocial2 will break Backend Configuration Section
- [ST-3142 ] - Error indexing MageRewards Reports: Order Data if email address has an apostrophe (')
- [ST-3087] - Customer Points Balance on header not displaying for RWD theme (CE 188.8.131.52 to latest + EE equivalent)
- [ST-3044] - Warning message keeps appearing when customer interacts with Social Icons without logging in
- [ST-2560] - If associated simple products is not visible individually, shared purchased product link returns 404 page error
- [ST-1886] - Shopping Cart spending multiple Rules
- [ST-3192] - Security improvment
Maintenance & Refactoring
- [ST-3190] - Partial refactoring for integrated content
- [ST-3191] - Remove test platform controller
- [ST-3185] - Refactor milestone transfer references
- [ST-3073] - You can't write a review without rating a product or vice-versa
- To update to latest version, you can download this release from our site.
- If you're not familiar with updating MageRewards, you will want to follow this Update Guide.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.7 or higher for the first time, you will need to connect your store to your MageRewards account. MageRewards will not function on your site without a connection to your MageRewards account.