MageRewards 184.108.40.206 is now available!
Release Date: February 13, 2015
MageRewards 220.127.116.11 for Magento is now available for download!
This release adds support for PayPal Express as well as downloadable products in Points-Only mode. This version also addresses a series of performance improvements, maintenance fixes and small feature additions to the program.
Release Notes - ST Rewards Connector - Version 18.104.22.168
- [ST-2732] - Basic support for points-only downloadable products
- [ST-2677] - Allow rewards for writing a review at the Magento Backend
- [ST-2535] - Add support for earning points by customers that register at checkout and use Paypal Express
- [ST-968] - Add beta support for Recurring Payments (beta)
- [ST-2717] - Edge case conflict for missing points on an order if customer registers during checkout
- [ST-2743] - Milestone rules do not paginate customer collections during cron execution
- [ST-2742] - Some cron Jobs load entire customer collection into memory instead of pagination
- [ST-2728] - Item Discount is not applied and missing at Admin Order but points were deducted using PayPal Express
- [ST-2727] - Paypal Express Checkout Catalog Spending Rule - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts
- [ST-2709] - Table sales_flat_quote is sometimes missing column rewards_discount_base_tax_amount
- [ST-2707] - Design issue at cart page product row if Downloadable product is added.
- [ST-2704] - Existing customers (before ST installation) will not receive points summary emails
- [ST-2640] - Milestone Revenue Email is not sent if the order is invoiced at the same time that the customer places it (i.e. credit card orders, paypal orders, etc.)
- [ST-2613] - Catalog Earning Block displayed multiple times when cache is enabled
- [ST-2607] - System.log records error: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in app/code/community/TBT/Rewards/Block/Product/Predictpoints.php on line 157"
- [ST-2556] - Authorize.net does not approve Pending Event points after invoice if Customer registered at Checkout
- [ST-2532] - Authorize.Net CIM Payment Module for Magento - No points rewarded on orders if customer register at checkout
- [ST-1293] - Paypal Express Checkout Product Info Blank on the left of PayPal page
- [ST-2712] - Switch PHP Obfuscation Technology
- To update to latest version, you candownload this release from our site.
- If you're not familiar with updating MageRewards, you will want to follow this Update Guide.
- If you're updating to MageRewards 1.7 or higher for the first time, you will need to connect your store to your MageRewards account. MageRewards will not function on your site without a connection to your MageRewards account.