Australia Post Magento Extension (WL_Auspost)
Australia Post Magento Extension
Resolved with modifications.
Front end: Customers are unable to place an order.
Error Message: There was an error processing your order.
Backend: Issue creating orders.
Error Message: Invalid method WL_Auspost_Model_Order::prepareCartPointsTransfers(Array ( ) )
To solve, follow these instructions:
1. Copy app/code/community/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php to app/code/local/TBT/Rewards/Model/Sales/Order.php so that you are not modifying core extension files.
2. Replace Mage_Sales_Model_Order with WL_Auspost_Model_Order on line 50.
3. Open app/etc/modules/TBT_Rewards.xml and locate the following in lines 7-13:
<depends> <TBT_Common/> <Mage_Rule/> <Mage_Catalog/> <Mage_Sales/> <Mage_Customer/> </depends><br>
4. Add the following dependency to the node (see Resolving extension conflicts):
5. Upload new and modified files to your server.
6. Clear your cache.
Please keep in mind that implementing any modifications to your MageRewards core code does void your support agreement because you're adding dependency to the other module.