Database Import Script
This script is used to import point transfers into the correct MageRewards tables directly inside the Magento Database. If you prefer to import using a CSV file, please consult this article: Import/Export Points from CSV File
WARNING! THIS WILL MODIFY THE DATABASE DIRECTLY. BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE USING THIS SCRIPT.
MageRewards by Smile.io WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY USING THIS SCRIPT.
Here are the steps to use this script:
1. Place your database credentials in the importer settings below and verify other settings.
2. Prepare a csv file called "points.csv" containing Magento Customer IDs and Points Amounts (no emails)
- File must be located in the same location as the script.
- Details can be found here: /article/1549-import-export-points-from-csv-file
3. Run this script from the command line like this:
> php pointsImport.php
4. If you'd like to capture the output of this script, you can pipe std out to an output file.
> php pointsImport.php > output.txt
5. Once finished, rebuild the Customer Points Index within Magento Admin [IMPORTANT]