How do I turn on template path hints?
To turn on template path hints in Magento:
- Log into the magento back-end admin
- Go to System -> Configuration in the main menu
- Go to Developer on the bottom left under ADVANCED
- Switch to the store view on the top left to your current website or store view.
- Under the Debug tab of the same Developer config page you will see a new option appear that will allow you to turn on/off template path hints.
Remember to clear your cache.
How to make it show for only your computer
In the same screen where you would enable template path hints, enter your IP address in the dev console filter field (first field in the Developer config screen). Click here to see what your IP address is if you dont know. If you do this correctly, your computer (or anyone else with the same WAN IP address on your network) will only see the template path hints, or anything in the developer config for the matter.
= Using template path hints to see if MageRewards is integrated properly